2. You may not use the Site unless all of the following apply to you, and you affirm that all of the following apply to you:
2.1 You are at least 14 years old;
2.2 You are either an adult over the age of 18 years old, an emancipated minor, or you have express permission from your parent or legal guardian to use the Site;
2.3 You are legally allowed to use the Site where you live;
2.4 You are not using the Site or accepting the Terms on behalf of any other entity, such as a company or organization, unless you have authority to bind that entity to these Terms;
2.5 You have not been banned by World Social Net from using the Site.
4. Any content that you post to the Site must satisfy all of the following criteria, and you affirm that any content posted, submitted, or otherwise provided by you to the Site satisfies these criteria:
4.1 You have the legal right to post the content to the Site.
4.2 The content and the purpose for posting it complies with all laws, rules, and regulations that may apply.
4.3 The content does not infringe the intellectual property rights (such as copyrights and trademark rights) of any other person or entity.
4.4 The content does not include non-public personal private information belonging to someone else, such as another person’s birthdate, home address, or telephone number.
4.5 The content complies with the World Social Net Community Guidelines. You are responsible for your use of the Site and for any content that you post. World Social Net does not endorse, support, represent, or affirm the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the content posted through the Site, nor does World Social Net endorse any opinions expressed through the Site. All content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated the content, and World Social Net does not take responsibility for such content.
4.6 With respect to any content you contribute that uses YouTube Site via World Social Net, you affirm that—in addition to complying with World Social Net’s own Terms and Community Guidelines—you are also complying with YouTube’s more restrictive Terms.
5. Right to Distribute. You grant to World Social Net a license to any content posted by you to the Site, including a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your content. You agree that World Social Net or its service providers or partners may display advertising in connection with your content and otherwise monetize your content without compensation to you, unless you are a participant in our Influencer Network and then you will be compensated according to the terms of that program. You warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant these rights to World Social Net and other members of the World Social Net community. You also grant a limited non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any World Social Net community member to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute any content posted by you to the Site solely in connection with that member’s use of the Site. The licenses granted by you hereunder do not include any moral rights or right of attribution.
6. Copyright infringement is not allowed on the Site, and World Social Net will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the account of any repeat infringer. If your copyright has been infringed by any content on the Site and you did not grant a license for this use by uploading your copyrighted work to the Site, you may submit a notice that meets all of the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3), to our Copyright Manager at abuse@World Social Net.com or 209 S. Stephanie St., B135, Henderson, NV 89012. Your notice must include: (1) electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or person authorized by the copyright owner), (2) a description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where the infringing content is available, or a copy of it, (3) contact details of the person submitting the notice, including email address, telephone, and mailing address, (4) statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, and (5) a statement by the sender that all of the above information is accurate, and that the person sending the notice is either the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Upon receiving a notice satisfying these requirements, World Social Net will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
7. You may not interfere with the Site in any way, such as by accessing the Site through automated means in a manner that puts excessive demand on the Site; by hacking the Site; by accessing without authorization areas of the Site that are protected by technical measures designed to prevent unauthorized access; by testing the vulnerability of the Site; by impersonating World Social Net or the Site; by accessing the Site for any purpose that competes with the interests of World Social Net; by spamming World Social Net community members; by failing to respond to operational communications or requests from World Social Net; or through any other type of interference with the Site or World Social Net’s relationships with others.
8. World Social Net may remove any content and terminate your access to the Site at any time and for any reason to the extent World Social Net reasonably believes (a) you have violated these Terms or World Social Net’s Community Guidelines, (b) you create risk or possible legal exposure for World Social Net, or (c) you are otherwise engaging in unlawful conduct—although World Social Net endeavors to allow all free speech that is lawful and does not infringe the legal rights of others. Any invitation made by World Social Net to you to use the Site or submit content to the Site, or the fact that World Social Net may receive a benefit from your use of the Site or provision of content to the Site, will not obligate World Social Net to maintain any content or maintain your access to the Site. World Social Net will have no liability to you for removing any content, for terminating your access to the Site, or for modifying or terminating the Site.
9. You agree to receive communications from World Social Net, including communications sent by email.
10. The Site is provided to you as-is and at your own risk. The Site comes with no express or implied warranties, except those that cannot be disclaimed under the law. WORLD SOCIAL NET DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. World Social Net makes no representation or endorsement about the function of the Site or any content available through the Site. World Social Net has no responsibility or liability to you arising from your use of the Site. World Social Net has no responsibility or liability to you arising from content provided by you or any other person, even if such content is untrue, harmful, damaging, offensive, inappropriate, fraudulent, tortious, unlawful, contrary to social norms, etc. Although World Social Net may make efforts to review or monitor content, you agree that you will not rely on this fact for any purpose. World Social Net has no responsibility or liability to you arising from hacking event, data breach, theft, misuse of information, conspiracy, racket, fraud, act of terrorism, misappropriation of information, technical malfunction, interruption of service, or similar event that may cause you to suffer damage, loss, or injury, including without limitation any damage to or loss of your personal property, data, operations, information, reputation, goodwill, profits, etc. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WORLD SOCIAL NET WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR FOR INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING FROM (a) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) THE SITE; (b) FROM THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER PERSONS OR THIRD PARTIES; (c) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SITE; OR (d) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF WORLD SOCIAL NET ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE EXCEED THE GREATER OF TWO HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $200.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID WORLD SOCIAL NET, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SITE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND SHALL FURTHER APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WORLD SOCIAL NET HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY LAID OUT IN THESE TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
11. You affirm that you are competent to agree to be bound by this Agreement, meaning that you are over the age of 18, an emancipated minor, or have legal parental or guardian consent. Parents of minors should be aware that there are a number of Parental Control products and features available on the market, which can help you tailor your child’s experience on our platform.
12. World Social Net cannot waive any right to enforce this Agreement, unless it does so expressly in writing. No waiver of any part of this Agreement, will be a further or continuing waiver of that part or any other part, and no failure to enforce any part of this Agreement will be deemed a waiver of any kind.
13. World Social Net may modify the Terms of this Agreement in any way and at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be responsible for making yourself aware of any modification of the Terms and to be bound by any modification of the Terms when you continue to access or use the Site after any such modification. As a matter of courtesy, World Social Net endeavors to inform its community members of any such changes. These Terms supersede all prior agreements between you and World Social Net pertaining to the Site. Except for the statements in this document and the documents expressly incorporated herein by reference, no statement by World Social Net or anyone associated with World Social Net, whether verbal or written, can modify or supplement the Terms of this Agreement unless the modification or supplement is stated expressly in writing by referring to this Agreement. If any of the Terms in the Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator or by operation of law, the remaining Terms will remain in effect.
Last updated 1/11/2021